Zassenhaus Coffee Mill, Black
- Manual Coffee Mill features ceramic grinding mechanism makes fresh Coffee grinding of your own beans when you need them easy
- Features a ceramic grinder to ensure a precise and consistent grind every time
- The delicate aroma of every bean is preserved due to least possible heat build-up
- To use: open lid, pour beans into the top, grind beans, twist for ground Coffee removal
- Adjusts from coarse to powder fine grind
Details: Zassenhaus began in 1867 as an export store supplying small steel goods and hand tools. Then in 1904, the foundation for the future success was laid with the introduction of pepper mills. Zassenhaus is the leading manufacturer of manual Coffee mills. 150 years of experience in grinding the Coffee bean just right resulted in the perfect mill. The conical burr grinder is made of high grade hardened carbon steel to provide years of service. The delicate aroma of every bean is preserved thanks to no heat build-up during the grinding process. Infinite adjustment guarantees a consistent and uniform grind from coarse to super fine. This Buenos Aires Coffee mill features a ceramic grinding mechanism. Adjust the grind by turning the knob located on the bottom of the mill. Measures 6" x 2.5". wipe clean with soft cloth.
Package Dimensions: 6.8 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches