Trankebar Herbal Infusion Tea (Nightingale, 1 pack of 15 tea bags) Naturally Caffeine Free
- SOOTHING NIGHTINGALE: Crafted with a unique blend of premium ingredients, this flavor combines the sweetness of valerian roots and blackberry leaves with the calming chamomile to create a delicious herbal infusion. This specialty herbal blend has a rounded, complex, and delicious flavor to relax before bed.
- TASTE OF THE NORDIC LIFE: All Trankebar teas combine South Asian tea with Nordic herbs as our tribute to this Indo-Danish collaboration and the history of cultural exchange. Our delicious combinations of teas and herbal fusions have been carefully crafted for exquisite taste and to include added benefits. From morning energizers to afternoon pick-me-ups and night-time calmers, we have the perfect indulgence tea for you.
- TIME FOR SLEEP: Cozy Nightingale herbal tea is made with chamomile, blackberry leaves, valerian root, lavender, and peppermint for a rounded and full flavor. The naturally relaxing components of chamomile come through not only in the flavor but also in the aroma for an overall calming experience.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Created with quality ingredients, this flavorful tea is built with premium herbs that promote health and wellness. Valerian roots, Lavender and chamomile are staple ingredients that have been used in the Nordic community for centuries. These quality ingredients are combined to put a new twist on a Nordic classic.
- TRY EVERY FLAVOR: There's a Trankebar Tea for every mood and every time of day. Rise and shine with Kings Light, get an energy booster with Wild Swans, or relax & restore with our Nightingale herbal tea. No matter what your mood may be, we have a tea to match it. Blended in Europe, now available in the USA.
Details: Based on a 400-year-old trading history between South Asia and Nordic countries, the name Trankebar comes from the unique seashore trading post in the city of Tharangampadi, as it is known in local dialect, and Tranquebar, in European discourse. In 1610, the then Danish royalty formed a partnership with the Tanjore king to create a trading post where goods, especially black tea, were exchanged and sold. All Trankebar teas combine South Asian tea with Nordic herbs, our tribute to Indo-Danish collaboration and the history of cultural exchange. We have a strong commitment to global values as part of honoring this tradition while simultaneously respecting the people and planet of today and the future.
Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 3.9 x 3.8 inches