Trankebar Black Tea Herbal (Wild Swans, 1 pack of 15 tea bags) Premium Energizing Tea With Matcha - Contains Caffeine
- ENERGIZING WILD SWANS: Crafted with a unique blend of premium ingredients, this flavor combines the full bodied sweetness of lingonberries with the brightness of the safflower petals to create a delicious black tea. With the energizing properties of matcha, yerba mate, and black tea, Wild Swans is an ultra-caffeinated tea, making it perfect for early mornings or as a pick-me-up in the afternoon.
- TASTE OF THE NORDIC LIFE: All Trankebar teas combine South Asian tea with Nordic herbs as our tribute to this Indo-Danish collaboration and the history of cultural exchange. Our delicious combinations of teas and herbal fusions have been carefully crafted for exquisite taste and to include added benefits. From morning energizers to afternoon pick-me-ups and night-time calmers, we have the perfect indulgence tea for you.
- EARLY MORNING WAKE UP: Energizing boosting Wild Swans herbal tea is there to give you the energy you need to start off your day strong. Made with quality ingredients that promote all day energy and vitality, this herbal infusion is your go to drink in the morning.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Created with quality ingredients, this flavorful Indian Black tea is built with premium herbs that promote health and wellness. Lingonberries and safflower petals are staple ingredients that have been used in the Nordic community for centuries. These quality ingredients are combined to put a new twist on a Nordic classic.
- TRY EVERY FLAVOR: There's a Trankebar Tea for every mood and every time of day. Rise and shine with Sea Buckthorn & Sunflower Petals, get an energy booster with Heather & Forest Fruit, or relax & restore with our Dandelion & Elderflower herbal tea. No matter what your mood may be, we have a tea to match it. Blended in Europe, now available in the USA.
Details: Based on a 400-year-old trading history between South Asia and Nordic countries, the name Trankebar comes from the unique seashore trading post in the city of Tharangampadi, as it is known in local dialect, and Tranquebar, in European discourse. In 1610, the then Danish royalty formed a partnership with the Tanjore king to create a trading post where goods, especially black tea, were exchanged and sold. All Trankebar teas combine South Asian tea with Nordic herbs, our tribute to Indo-Danish collaboration and the history of cultural exchange. We have a strong commitment to global values as part of honoring this tradition while simultaneously respecting the people and planet of today and the future.
Package Dimensions: 4.0 x 4.0 x 4.0 inches