Trankebar Black Tea Herbal Infusion (Dandelion & Elderflower, 1 pack of 15 tea bags)
- RELAXING DANDELION & ELDERFLOWER: Crafted with a unique blend of premium ingredients, this flavor combines the mild sweetness of the elderflower and strawberry with the mellow bitterness of the dandelion to create a delicious herbal tea. This herbal infused tea has ingredients that create a relaxing and peaceful aroma in any room.
- TASTE OF THE NORDIC LIFE: All Trankebar teas combine South Asian tea with Nordic herbs as our tribute to this Indo-Danish collaboration and the history of cultural exchange. Our delicious combinations of teas and herbal fusions have been carefully crafted for exquisite taste and to include added benefits. From morning energizers to afternoon pick-me-ups and night-time calmers, we have the perfect indulgence tea for you.
- COZY FOR HYGGE: The Dandelion & Elderflower herbal tea is crafted with delicious flavors that compliment each other. The tenacious Dandelion an extremely beneficial plants, the leaves, flowers and roots have been used hundreds of years. Common in Nordic cuisine, its fresh leaves provide a slightly bitter taste - a delicious supplement to fresh salads, soups, and omelets.
- QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Created with quality ingredients, this flavorful Indian Black tea is built with premium herbs that promote health and wellness. Sweet elderflower, wild strawberry, and soothing dandelion are staple ingredients that have been used in the Nordic community for centuries. These quality ingredients are combined to put a new twist on a classic Hygge tea.
- TRY EVERY FLAVOR: There's a Trankebar Tea for every mood and every time of day. If you enjoy the relaxing Dandelion & Elderflower flavor, give some our other calming as well as energizing flavors a try. Rise and shine with Sea Buckthorn & Sunflower Petals, get an energy booster with Wild Swans, or relax & restore with our Nightingale herbal tea. No matter what your mood may be, we have a tea to match it. Blended in Europe, now available in the USA.
Details: Based on a 400-year-old trading history between South Asia and Nordic countries, the name Trankebar comes from the unique seashore trading post in the city of Tharangampadi, as it is known in local dialect, and Tranquebar, in European discourse. In 1610, the then Danish royalty formed a partnership with the Tanjore king to create a trading post where goods, especially black tea, were exchanged and sold. All Trankebar teas combine South Asian tea with Nordic herbs, our tribute to Indo-Danish collaboration and the history of cultural exchange. We have a strong commitment to global values as part of honoring this tradition while simultaneously respecting the people and planet of today and the future.
Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches