Tiptree Christmas Pudding, 4 Ounce
Regular price $9.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The most traditional of English puddings are made here at Tiptree from the highest quality ingredients, including French brandy and thick cut 'Tawny' Orange Marmalade. Each pudding is hand filled in a 'Tiptree' ceramic basin, covered with a tie-on cloth and cellophane wrapped before being placed in a rigid box ready for steaming or microwave cooking.
- Tiptree puddings will taste better if steamed, be careful not to over-cook if you choose to use a microwave oven and always refer to the manual for your particular oven.
- Christmas lunch is the most important meal of the year - be sure to finish it in style.
- Boxed individual Christmas pudding in a plastic basin.
- Produced in a nut-free factory - Suitable for Vegetarians
- Details: Tiptree has been growing fruit & making preserves since 1885 in Essex County, England. We grow a wide range of traditional fruits on the farm right next to our factory, producing some of the highest quality preserves & marmalades the world has tasted.
Package Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.5 x 1.7 inches