Teisseire Grenadine French Syrup Grenadine concentrate 750ml 25.4fl.oz
- No preservatives or harmful chemicals
- Imported straight from France
- Great in cocktails, desserts, as a topping, in tea or coffee
- Also great mixed with lemonade, still or sparkling water
- Makes a great topping for panna cotta, ice cream pudding
Details: French children are partial to Teisseire syrups and grenadine is one their favorite flavors, maybe because of the beautiful ruby color.
Diluted in plain or sparkling water, Teisseire syrups add a colorful touch to afternoon snacks. The origin of Teisseire dates back to the early 18th century, when Mathieu Teisseire started making fruit based beverages. Today Teisseire makes the most popular syrups in France.
This Teisseire syrup is imported from France.