Shortbread House of Edinburgh's Stem Ginger Shortbread Fingers
Brand: Shortbread House of Edinburgh
- This shortbread is buttery and nutty with a crunchy yet delicate texture.
- 6oz of Stem Ginger Shortbread Fingers.
- Shortbread House is a small, family run bakery based in Scotland.
- No shortcuts or preservatives and still made with the same recipes.
- Cut into fingers while still warm from the oven.
Details: Based in Edinburgh, Scotland, Shortbread House was started by Anna Wilson using her mom's recipes and has since become a premier brand of shortbread throughout the British Isles. Using no shortcuts or preservatives and still made with the same recipes by hand, this shortbread is baked slowly until golden brown; then cut into fingers while still warm from the oven. Its buttery and nutty flavor, and crunchy yet delicate texture is seldom found except in only the finest homemade shortbread. Shortbread with pieces of crystallized stem ginger is the second most popular flavor from Shortbread House.
Net Weight: 6oz
Country of Origin: U.K.
Allergy Information: wheat, gluten, milk, soya; may contain: tree-nuts
Sign up for the Depeche-Toi Rewards Program and earn free gift certificates quickly with purchases, liking us on social media, referrals and more!