Redecker Wild Boar Bristle Hairbrush with Oiled Pearwood Handle, For Long and Fine Hair, 9", Made in Germany
Color: Wild Boar Bristle Hairbrush, For Long & Fine Hair
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR LONG AND FINE HAIR: Versatile hairbrush for everyday care; provides easy grooming for especially long or fine hair with a larger brush head
- NATURAL BOAR BRISTLES: Soft and flexible boar bristles brush gently yet effectively; 10 rows of bristles easily withstand regular and long-term use
- BEAUTIFUL HANDCRAFTED PEARWOOD: Handle made from all-natural oiled pearwood; highly resistant to wear and tear and durable enough for daily use
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Contoured handle promotes easy handling and a comfortable grip; brush measures 9" long
- CARE: For maintenance, use a mild soap and warm water solution; towel blot to remove excess moisture and air dry with bristles facing down to prevent damage to wooden handle; made in Germany
Publisher: Bürstenhaus Redecker GmbH, Germany
Treat your hair with the delicate touch that it deserves
A versatile brush for everyday hair care, the Redecker Wild Boar Bristle Hairbrush with Oiled Pearwood Handle effectively grooms all types of hair, and was specially designed with long and fine hair in mind. Natural wild boar bristles are firm yet gentle enough to smooth fine, thin, wispy strands and massage the scalp. With 10 rows of bristles, brushing long hair is easy and efficient. The body of the brush is made from oiled pearwood that ages gracefully, is ergonomically designed and is suitable for moist or damp environments. Brush measures 9" long.
Before being strung into the brush head, the boar bristle is cleaned, scoured and combed in a multi-stage process. This finishing treatment ensures the utmost quality and optimizes the benefits of boar bristles. The body of the brush is made from durable, all-natural, oiled pearwood. Color of handle will vary somewhat from product image due to natural variations in the wood. For maintenance, it is recommended to clean with a mild soap and warm water solution. Never soak brush. Hang to air dry with bristles facing down to prevent damage to wooden handle. Made in Germany.
The first handcrafted Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes were produced in 1935. A lot has changed since then. Today, the name Bürstenhaus Redecker stands as it has for many years for an ideal combination of natural quality, function and design. It lives from the blend of inventiveness, sound craftsmanship and creativity. Handcrafted in Germany, Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes are made of domestic woods, bristles, hair, and plant fibers, and have been for decades. Precedence is given to natural, sustainable raw materials.
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 3.2 x 1.8 inches