Redecker Oiled Beechwood/Olive Wood Pocket Comb, 5-1/2-Inches
Color: Oiled Beechwood/Olive Wood Pocket Comb
- ON-THE-GO ESSENTIAL - Great for everyday use; petite, palm-sized compact hides away in any pocket, bag, or purse
- DETAILS & DIMENSIONS - Hand-crafted from oiled beechwood and olivewood; pocket comb measures 5-1/2-inches long
- LOVELY OLIVEWOOD - Oil-rich olivewood is hard, water-repellent, and impervious to mold
- GERMAN QUALITY - Hand-crafted in Germany by Bürstenhaus Redecker, world-renowned manufacturer of exceptional-quality brush and wood products for over 75 years
- CARE - Rinse with lukewarm water, towel blot to remove excess moisture, and air dry at room temperature; made in Germany
Publisher: Bürstenhaus Redecker GmbH, Germany
Relish the world-renowned quality of Redecker's handmade household products!
The Redecker Oiled Beechwood/Olive Wood Pocket Comb makes scalp care comfortable and easy. A blend of native beechwood and olivewood make this cool comb durable, water-resistant, and impervious to mold. Unlike metal, wooden combs are anti-static, taming tangles without frizz.
The Redecker Oiled Beechwood/Olive Wood Pocket Comb measures 5-1/2-inches long. If dirtied, rinse with lukewarm water, towel blot to remove excess moisture, and air dry at room temperature.
The first handcrafted Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes were produced in 1935. A lot has changed since then. Today, the name Bürstenhaus Redecker stands as it has for many years for an ideal combination of natural quality, function and design. It lives from the blend of inventiveness, sound craftsmanship and creativity. Handcrafted in Germany, Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes are made of domestic woods, bristles, hair, and plant fibers, and have been for decades. Precedence is given to natural, sustainable raw materials.
Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 1.5 x 0.2 inches