Redecker Natural Pig Bristle Travel Nail Brush with Oiled Beechwood Handle, 2-1/4-Inches
Color: Oiled Beechwood Travel Nailbrush
- Great for every day cleaning; brushes of natural pig bristle brush gently but thoroughly
- This brush is easy to hold and has two heads for cleaning in two different ways; perfectly sized for travel
- The oiled beechwood handle is durable and naturally ages gracefully
- Made from oiled beechwood and natural pig bristle; measures 2-1/4-inches long by 1-1/8-inches wide
- For maintenance, use lukewarm water and a mild shampoo; towel blot to remove excess moisture and air dry completely at room temperature; comb out gently using a metal comb and then hang on a hook or lay flat for storage; made in Germany
Publisher: Bürstenhaus Redecker GmbH, Germany
Care for your nails in an easy and elegant way!
This brush is perfectly designed to clean dirt and grime from under your nails. The brush measures 2-1/4-inches long by 1-1/8-inches wide.
The brush is made with natural pig bristle, meaning it can brush gently yet thoroughly. Before being strung into the brush head, the pig bristle is cleaned, scoured and combed in a multi-stage process. This finishing treatment ensures the utmost quality and optimizes the benefits of pig bristles. For maintenance, it is recommended to clean with a mild soap and warm water solution. Never soak brush. Hang to air dry with bristles facing down to prevent damage to wooden handle.
The first handcrafted Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes were produced in 1935. A lot has changed since then. Today, the name Bürstenhaus Redecker stands as it has for many years for an ideal combination of natural quality, function and design. It lives from the blend of inventiveness, sound craftsmanship and creativity. Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes are made of domestic woods, bristles, hair, and plant fibers, and have been for decades. Precedence is given to natural, sustainable raw materials.
Package Dimensions: 2.7 x 1.7 x 1.0 inches