Redecker Natural Pig Bristle Nail Brush with Oiled Beechwood Handle, 6-3/4-Inches
Color: Oiled Beechwood Nailbrush with Grip
- 2-WAY SCRUBBING: Great for scrubbing, cleaning and exfoliating toenails and fingernails; 2-headed brush features 1 narrow-bristle side for scrubbing dirt away from cuticles and under fingernails and 1 wide-bristle side for polishing heels and soles of feet
- EXTRA-STRONG PIG BRISTLES: Firm yet flexible pig bristle is strong enough for daily use; soft fibers gently and thoroughly clean dirt and grime from under nails
- BEAUTIFUL HANDCRAFTED BEECHWOOD: Made from all-natural oiled beechwood; ages gracefully and durable enough for daily use
- EASY-GRIP HANDLE: Elegant oiled beechwood handle contoured for a comfortable grip and secure hold; measures 6-3/4" long
- CARE: For maintenance, clean bristles with a mild soap and water solution; towel blot to remove excess moisture and air dry; made in Germany
Publisher: Bürstenhaus Redecker GmbH, Germany
Care for your nails in an easy and elegant way
The Redecker Natural Pig Bristle Nail Brush with Oiled Beechwood Handle is perfectly designed to clean dirt and grime from under your nails. Great for scrubbing, cleaning and exfoliating soles of feet, toenails, palms of hands and fingernails after a day of gardening or yard work, this 2-headed cosmetic tool features 1 narrow-bristle side for polishing cuticles and removing dirt from crevices and under fingernails and 1 wide-bristle side for cleaning heels and rough spots on soles of feet. Firm yet flexible pig bristle is strong enough for daily use and soft enough to gently and thoroughly clean.
The body of the brush is made from durable, all-natural, oiled beechwood. Color of handle will vary somewhat from product image due to natural variations in the wood. Handle is contoured for a comfortable grip and secure hold. Brush measures 6-3/4" long by 1-1/4" wide. For maintenance, it is recommended to clean bristles with a mild soap and warm water solution. Never soak brush. Hang to air dry with bristles facing down to prevent damage to wooden handle and towel blot to remove excess moisture. Made in Germany.
The first handcrafted Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes were produced in 1935. A lot has changed since then. Today, the name Bürstenhaus Redecker stands as it has for many years for an ideal combination of natural quality, function and design. It lives from the blend of inventiveness, sound craftsmanship and creativity. Handcrafted in Germany, Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes are made of domestic woods, bristles, hair, and plant fibers, and have been for decades. Precedence is given to natural, sustainable raw materials.
Package Dimensions: 6.9 x 1.9 x 1.5 inches