Redecker Goat Hair Children's Hairbrush with Waxed Olive Wood Handle, 5-7/8-Inches
Color: Goat Hair with Waxed Olive Wood
- BABY-SAFE HAIRBRUSH: Provides safe, easy grooming for fine, wispy baby hair; helps to distribute natural oils for nourishment while gently massaging sensitive scalps
- EXTRA-SOFT GOAT HAIR: Soft and flexible goat hair bristles brush gently yet effectively; best for taming hair for infants up to 1 year old
- BEAUTIFUL HANDCRAFTED OLIVE WOOD: Made from all-natural and durable waxed olive wood; high oil content creates a water-repellent property ideal for use in damp or moist environments
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Smooth contoured handle promotes easy handling and a comfortable grip; brush measures 6" long
- CARE: For maintenance, clean bristles with a mild soap and warm water solution; towel blot to remove excess moisture and air dry; made in Germany
Publisher: Bürstenhaus Redecker GmbH, Germany
Create a soothing, grooming experience for your baby with an expertly crafted brush backed by decades of tradition
Best for managing fine, wispy baby hair, the Redecker Goat Hair Children's Hairbrush with Waxed Olive Wood Handle has a soft texture that makes brushing a relaxing experience as it naturally massages as it grooms. The dense quality of the goat hair helps to distribute natural oils to moisturize a baby's scalp and is gentle enough to comfortably manage sensitive skin. Due to the goat hair's soft nature, this brush is suitable for infants up to 1 year old. The brush measures 6" long.
The body of the brush is made from waxed olive wood that is durable, ergonomically designed, water-repellent and suitable for moist or damp environments. Strung with soft goat hair derived from the Chinese long-haired goat, these bristles are by far the softest material in the Redecker line of brushes. Its ultra-supple and dense hair is used in dusting brushes, cosmetic brushes, and also in hairbrushes for babies. Before being strung into the brush head, the goat hair is cleaned, scoured and combed in a multi-stage process. This finishing treatment ensures the utmost quality and optimizes the benefits of goat hair bristles. For maintenance, it is recommended to clean with a mild soap and warm water solution. Hang to air dry with bristles facing down to prevent damage to wooden handle.
The first handcrafted Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes were produced in 1935. A lot has changed since then. Today, the name Bürstenhaus Redecker stands as it has for many years for an ideal combination of natural quality, function and design. It lives from the blend of inventiveness, sound craftsmanship and creativity. Handcrafted in Germany, Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes are made of domestic woods, bristles, hair, and plant fibers, and have been for decades. Precedence is given to natural, sustainable raw materials.
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 1.6 x 1.5 inches