Redecker Extra Long Maple Pin Hairbrush with Waxed Beechwood Handle, 9-Inches
Color: Waxed Beechwood with Extra Long Maple Pin
- Great for every day hair care; the surface of the special wood pins have a waxy, environmentally friendly coating
- The narrow wooden pins with rounded tips ensure ensure gentle, pleasant scalp care for coarse or fine hair; unlike metal, wooden pins don't absorb heat during blow drying and therefore have anti-static properties
- The waxed beechwood handle is durable and naturally ages gracefully; has nine rows of bristle for efficient brushing of extra long hair
- Made from waxed beechwood, rubber, and maple pins; measures 9-inches long
- For maintenance, rinse with water; towel blot to remove excess moisture and air dry completely at room temperature; made in Germany
Publisher: Bürstenhaus Redecker GmbH, Germany
Treat your hair with the delicate touch that it deserves!
This brush has nine rows of maple pins, specially designed for extra long hair. Unlike metal, wooden pins don't absorb heat during blow drying and therefore have anti-static properties. The brush measures 9-inches long.
The brush is made with maple pins which have a waxy, environmentally friendly coating. For maintenance, it is recommended to clean with warm water. Never soak brush. Hang to air dry with bristles facing down to prevent damage to wooden handle.
The first handcrafted Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes were produced in 1935. A lot has changed since then. Today, the name Bürstenhaus Redecker stands as it has for many years for an ideal combination of natural quality, function and design. It lives from the blend of inventiveness, sound craftsmanship and creativity. Bürstenhaus Redecker brushes are made of domestic woods, bristles, hair, and plant fibers, and have been for decades. Precedence is given to natural, sustainable raw materials.
Package Dimensions: 9.8 x 2.8 x 1.7 inches