Organic 100% Porcini Mushroom Powder Milled a 200μm Kosher Certified Made in France Vegan Vegetarian, 8oz
Brand: WellLeaf Tea
- 🍄HEALTH - The porcini mushroom is low in calories but loaded with protein and fiber, making it a valuable tool for any meal plan. Thanks to their high fiber content, porcini mushrooms may be able to improve digestive health, prevent constipation and boost regularity.
- 🍄GOOD FOR YOU - Porcini mushroom may contain potent anti-inflammatory properties that can help decrease symptoms of certain inflammation-related conditions.
- 🍄PROTEIN - Just one ounce of dried porcini mushrooms contains an impressive seven grams of protein, knocking out a pretty big chunk of your daily protein needs in just one serving.
- 🍄ANTIOXIDANTS - Porcini mushrooms are high in antioxidants, which are compounds that neutralize free radicals and prevent damage to cells.
- 🍄Kosher Certified Loaded with Protein Iron Fiber Antioxidants Contain Vitamin A, C, and Calcium Vegan Vegetarian
Details: What Are Porcini Mushrooms? Also known as cepes, pennybuns or their scientific name, Boletus edulis, porcini mushrooms are a type of edible mushroom found across the Northern Hemisphere, including in parts of North America, Europe and Asia. The mushrooms come from a type of fungus that forms a symbiotic relationship with trees. Fungal tissue is wrapped around the roots of the tree underground, and spore-bearing fruit is produced above ground in the summer and fall. They are characterized by a thick, white stalk between three to five inches tall and a dark brown cap. They also have an earthy, woodsy flavor that works well in a wide array of dishes, from soups to pastas — much like other mushrooms, such as lion’s mane mushrooms.
Package Dimensions: 9.0 x 5.8 x 2.5 inches