Danish Kringles, Set of Two, Pecan and Raspberry
- Authentic Danish Kringle Made from scratch is a great food gift
- Pecan Kringle is made with fancy Grade A Pecans and it's delicious for dessert
- Raspberry Kringle is made with ruby red raspberries and great for breakfast
- A wonderful gift basket for corporate clients or business gifts
- Perfect for birthday's, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas or Mom and Dad's Day
Details: For four generations we have made our traditional Danish Kringle with the time honored techniques from Old Denmark. This three-day process makes the pastry incredibly flaky and perfect pastry for our scratch-made fillings. Our Pecan Kringle is chock-full of fancy pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon, while our Raspberry Kringle has sweet ruby red raspberries blended to perfection. Some things just go perfectly together and that can be said of these two Kringle. Our most popular flavors and best sellers! Kringle are a wonderful food gift for any occasion, like birthday's, Valentine's Day, Easter, Mom & Dad's Day, 4th of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. For four generations, these gourmet pastries have been a local favorite that customers send to families and friends as gift baskets. "Hygge" (pronouned 'hoo-ga') means creating a nice, warm atmosphere and enjoying the good things in life. The warm glow of candlelight is hygge. Friends and family, that is hygge too. And let us not forget eating and drinking, preferably sitting around the table for hours on end, discussing the big and small things in life. Perhaps the Danish idea of hygge explains why the Danes are often considered the happiest people in the world.