Mauviel M'Heritage 150C Tri Ply 20/70/10 Copper Roaster w/Rack Iron Electroplated Hndl 15.7" x 11.8"
- Made in France since 1830. Mauviel is the leading cookware manufacturer for professional and household chefs throughout the world
- High performance 2. 5mm. 2. 5-Mm Thick construction with polished Copper exterior, aluminum core and satin finish stainless steel interior
- Copper Tri-Ply. Pan combines copper/aluminum/ stainless steel for superb heat conductivity & control. Roasting rack keeps meats lifted out of the juices and drippings for gravies and sauces
- Cast stainless steel handles. Are traditional and substantial. Offer a very comfortable grip and good balance. Includes a non-stick roast rack
- Can be used on gas, electric on gas, electric, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. It can also be used on induction stovetops with Mauviel' S induction stove top interface disc (sold separately)
- . All Mauviel products are for life against any manufacturing defects for household use
Details: Mauviel, a French family business established in 1830 and located in the Normandy town of Villedieu-les-Poeles, is the foremost manufacturer of professional Copper cookware in the world today. Highly regarded in the professional world, with over 170-Year of experience, Mauviel offers several different lines of Copper cookware to professional chefs and home cooks that appreciate the benefits of their high quality products. Professional cooks can attest that Copper cookware is an essential part of every cookware collection as it is 2x more conductive than aluminum and 10x more conductive than stainless steel. This advantage makes Copper the very best material for cooking, as it is unsurpassed in its ability to heat up evenly and rapidly and to cool down quickly, allowing for maximum control and great cooking results. roast a ham, turkey or rib roast in the Copper roaster roasting pan. Crafted in France by Mauviel, the roasting pan and rack will succulent, evenly roasted meats. The pan combines Copper, aluminum and stainless steel to provide superb heat conductivity and control. The roasting rack keeps meats lifted out of their juices to circulate air and to preserve the juices and drippings for gravies and sauces. Features attractive handles with professional quality rivets for durability. Made in France with a lifetime .
Package Dimensions: 19.9 x 15.1 x 5.9 inches