Mauviel M'Elite Paella pan, 13.8, Stainless
- Made in France since 1830. Mauviel is the leading cookware manufacturer for professional and household chefs throughout the world
- HIGH PERFORMANCE 2.6 mm thickness; 5 Ply 18/10 SS Construction. M 'Elite is polished and hammered on the outside. Superior heat conductivity and controlled even heat distribution
- Handles stay cool. Cast Stainless steel handles stay cool during use. Pouring rims on every shape. Dishwasher safe
- Can be used on all cooking surfaces. Gas, electric, induction, halogen stovetops, and in the oven. Oven safe including under the broiler
- Guarantee. All Mauviel products are guaranteed for life against any manufacturing defects for household use
Details: The ideal balance between tradition and innovation. The perfect pan for cooking and serving. Multi-ply 18/10 Stainless steel with non-drip edge. Polished and hammered exterior. Stainless steel handles are 'stay cool' and fixed with Stainless steel rivets.
Package Dimensions: 20.5 x 20.1 x 4.3 inches