Matiz Espana Organic Mussels in Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Apple Cider Vinegar (4 oz.)
- Organic Mussels, organic extra virgin olive oil, organic cider vinegar, salt, spices
- Can be eaten fresh from the can or mixed with lemon and parsley
- Artisan fishing methods used and prepared by hand using old master cannery know-how
- No preservatives or chemical additives
- Produced free of gluten, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy and soy
Details: The estuaries off the coast of Galicia are known for their clean waters and rich aquaculture. It is here that the Matiz Mussels are cultivated using organic certified methods and feed. Once harvested, the mussels are prepared by hand using old master cannery know-how and then packed with the highest quality organic olives oil, vinegar, and spices to produce mussels that are moist, tender, and uncommonly flavorful. These mussels are exquisite right out of the can, in salads, on sandwiches. They also pair well sautéed with onions and roasted red peppers and a garnish of parsley and lemon.
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 6.0 x 4.0 inches