Linden Sweden Chinois Reinforced Extra Fine Mesh Strainer - 18/10 Stainless Steel – Commercial Grade, Dishwasher Safe, Made in Sweden, 8.25”
Brand: LINDEN SWEDEN
Color: Stainless Steel
- Ideal: Puree soft and semi-soft foods, strain soups, stocks and broths. Filter tiny seeds or lumps from sauces, drinks, berries for compotes. Prepare smoother sauces and soups with velvety textures without lumps for tastier results.
- Ergonomic Design: Designed with a hook to latch onto pots, pans and bowls for single-handed use with less fatigue. Liquids pass through easily while skins, seeds and lumps are retained; ideal for canning, purees, pastes, jelly, custard, curds.
- Commercial Grade: Designed for durability and dependability our chinois is made of 18/10 stainless steel and reinforced extra fine mesh. It resits stains, rust,corrosion and doesn't retain odors and flavors. Dishwasher safe therefore cleaning is a breeze.
- Efficient: Use this fine mesh sieve to remove seeds, skins and other fibrous bulk from pastes and purees. Strain custards, purees, soups, and sauces, producing a very smooth texture. Can also be used to dust pastry with a fine layer of powdered sugar.
- For Best Results: Use with our Linden Sweden Wood Pestle to press pulp and thicker foods through the mesh. Available in 2 sizes 9 ¾” or 13”
Details: The next generation Mesh Chinois have been added to the Jonas selection of superior 18/10 Conical Strainers and Solid Chinois. Like the Jonas Solid Chinois, the new Mesh Chinois is ideal for the filtering of tiny seeds or lumps from sauces, custards, purees, soups or drinks. It is also excellent for dusting pastries with a fine layer of powdered sugar. This Mesh Chinois is available in two sizes.
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 8.0 x 7.5 inches