Leonidas Belgian Chocolate Assorted Gift Box – 16 pcs. (approx. 0.6 lbs.) – Belgium Assorted Chocolate Square Box Gourmet Gift
Brand: Leonidas Belgian Chocolates
- Fresh chocolate is what Leonidas Chocolate is famous for. Only fresh butter, dairy cream, and the best ingredients from all over the world are used to make Leonidas chocolate pralines
- Leonidas use only cocoa butter - not vegetable fats - for both the coating and the filling of its chocolates
- Taste traditional luxury Belgium sweets – 100% Product of Belgium
- Luxury PREMIUM QUALITY , NO Artificial Coloring, NO Artificial Flavoring, No Preservatives
- If any of these chocolates on the image will be out of stock at this time, we would substitute it with a similar type and value Leonidas Belgium Chocolate
Details: Belgium has a long tradition of chocolate making. Belgian chocolate couverture and baking chocolate are characteristically more buttery, medium sweet with medium bitterness. Chocolatiers think of Belgian chocolates as being in the middle range of flavor profile with not too much of a range in flavor extremes. Belgian milk chocolate for example has a classic milk flavor and not so much fruitiness or sourness you might find in other milk chocolate varieties. Belgian dark chocolate will have a classic fudge like earthy flavor and no sourness, fruitiness or lingering floral flavors usually. The popularity of the Belgian chocolate taste is because it is comforting and forward without too many distractions. This classic taste is derived from the unique African cacao companies in Belgium source as an ingredient. West African cacao, the type Belgian chocolatiers use, is world famous for having a classic cocoa taste. This straightforward taste is the cornerstone of the chocolate. Probably the most famous Belgian chocolates found in the USA come from the chocolatier Neuhaus. Maker of the classic solid chocolate bar and mounded shape Belgian chocolates, Neuhaus chocolatier is the perfect example of traditional European chocolate making.