La Tourangelle Toasted Pumpkin Seed Oil 8.45 Fl. Oz., All-Natural, Artisanal, Great for Salads, Fruit, Greens or Bread
Brand: La Tourangelle
- QUALITY YOU CAN TASTE: La Tourangelle brings artisan excellence to your kitchen and home. The mainstay of all La Tourangelle’s natural, artisanal oils is premium taste derived from the best quality ingredients. Add the flavor of La Tourangelle to any meal.
- MAKE YOUR MEALS EXTRAORDINARY: La Tourangelle's unique Pumpkinseed Oil adds a rich, nutty taste to cold application such as in salad dressings, fresh fruit, or drizzled in pasta. La Tourangelle Toasted Pumpkinseed Oil makes the ordinary meal extraordinary.
- DELICIOUS & VERSATILE: La Tourangelle oils make it easy to create distinctive dishes for professional chefs, novice cooks and foodies alike. Great for salads, on grilled meat, pasta, or a cheese plate, our oils create memorable moments around the table.
- NATURAL & SUSTAINABLE: La Tourangelle's delicious, artisan oils provide the perfect touch to make a gourmet breakfast, lunch, or dinner. We strive to be the best artisan oil producer, dedicated to making carefully crafted, sustainable, natural products.
- KITCHEN? YOU MEAN ART STUDIO: From Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil to our AvoCoco butter substitute & Pesto Oil, La Tourangelle brings the best oils and flavors from around the world straight to your kitchen. Discover your culinary creativity with our oils!
Details: La Tourangelle Pumpkinseed Oil adds a rich, toasted pumpkin seed taste to salad dressing, soup, marinade, pasta, dips, pastries and more. Check out our recipe section for more (www.latourangelle.com). Pumpkin seed oil on vanilla ice cream may be the easiest way to enjoy it: simply drizzle the ice cream with the oil and sprinkle with some pumpkin seeds…Enjoy! The process of extracting the oil has not changed for centuries. The best pumpkin seeds are first toasted, then pressed in a hydraulic press. Following mechanical extraction, the oil is lightly filtered and bottled in a protective tin can to preserve freshness. Suitable for low heat: Perfect for flavoring, baking, dipping, blending into a dressing/sauce, or drizzling on a finished dish. La Tourangelle is one of few remaining oil mills keeping a time-honored French heritage of roasting and pressing nut kernels into delicious oils. We are a family-owned company whose mastery of oil production is the fruit of passion, integrity, and pride. We strive to be the best artisan oil producer, dedicated to making carefully crafted, sustainable, natural products. With artisan care, we extract the seeds' essence and hidden natural treasures to create amazing products that bring delight in the kitchen and well being to the body.
Package Dimensions: 5.4 x 3.7 x 2.3 inches