Künzle Swiss Herbal Alpine Cold Tea. Made in Switzerland from The Original Recipe of Father Herbalist Künzle for The Relief of Common Cold Symptoms.
Brand: Father Herbalist Künzle
- From the original cold and flu tea recipe of Swiss Father Herbalist Johann Künzle who was known for natural living and natural healing.
- Natural herbal tea that supports the relief of common cold and flu symptoms.
- Delicious tasting proprietary blend of Edler Flowers, Lime Tree Flowers, Meadowsweet Flowers, Rosehips, Mallow Flowers Blue
- Count of 24 Pyramid Tea Bags that allows herbs, leaves, and blossoms to open fully for optimal infusion.
- Packed in resealable foil pouch that keeps tea bags fresh.
Details: The all-natural herbal medicinal teas derived from the original recipes of Father Herbalist Johann Künzle of Switzerland are now available in the United States. Father Herbalist Künzle (1857 – 1945) is well known throughout central Europe for his writings on natural living and natural healing that included a multitude of herbal tea recipes. These herbal teas that can provide effective natural relief to specific health issues are produced by the company in Switzerland originally founded by Künzle himself. Today our herbal teas are sold in resealable foil pouches containing 1.8g pyramid tea bags that ensure full flavor infusion. The Künzle Swiss Herbal Alpine Cold Tea supports the relief of common cold and flu symptoms. Start feeling better soon! We guarantee that you will appreciate this product as an all-natural cold relief supplement. Please note that these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Package Dimensions: 9.3 x 5.1 x 0.8 inches