Josephine by Cire Trudon Candle 9.5 oz
Brand: Cire Trudon
- Josephine - Floral Garden
- Burn time: 55 to 60 hours
- Head Notes: Bergamot, Kaffir Lime, Spices
- Heart Notes: Chinese Camellia, Egyptian Jasmine, Turkish Rose
- Base Notes: Indonesian Sandalwood, Iris, White Musks
Details: The muffled light of dawn slips through the flower beds. A fine shadow sneaks among the roses, jasmine, camellias and irises. With her delicate green thumb, she awakens the dazzling fragrances of a garden with an imperial destiny. "These are my subjects. I try to make them happy." This is what Joséphine Bonaparte said once about her plants. The future Empress, a passionate botanist, bought the Rueil Malmaison castle in 1799. Seduced by its surrounding landscape, she created a romantic garden blooming with flowers from around the world. This labyrinth of feminine sensitivity inspired the House to create its new candle.