Icelandic Flaky Sea Salt, white, 8.8 OZ
Brand: Saltverk Sustainable Sea Salt
- The salt is a unique, sustainable and environmental friendly sea salt from the Westfjords of Iceland.
- The raw material used is the pristine clean seawater of the Westfjords in Iceland.
- The salt is produced with geothermal energy with the region's hot geysers. There is no carbon footprint in making the salt.
- The salt is richer in important minerals than other sea salts.
- Excellent finishing salt for cooking, baking, broiling, grilling and everything else.
Details: The flaky sea salt is a unique, crunchy, pure sea salt from the remote Westfjords of Iceland. The salt is hand harvested using an artisanal, sustainable and environmentally friendly method dating from the 17th century. The raw material used is the pristine, clean seawater of the Westfjords. To produce the salt, only geothermal energy from the region´s hot geysers is used. This means that carbon footprint in making the salt is zero. The salt is the only artisanal salt in the world produced with 100% geothermal energy. What makes the salt so special is the pure nature where it is harvested and the unique production method which makes the salt richer in important minerals than other sea salts.
Please allow 10-15 additional days for delivery on this item.