My French Recipe Gluten Free French Macaron Baking Mix
Brand: My French Recipe
- YOUR ICONIC FRENCH PASTRY : Macarons are the iconic French pastry. Make your own beautiful and delicious French macarons and dive into authentic French flavors thanks to our baking mix. Crusty outside and chewy inside, this is how we make macaron in France!
- OUH LA LA : Easy to prepare. Make a French meringue with 2 egg whites and 2 spoons of sugar. Add our mix. Food into a nice macaron batter and pipe the macarons. For more description, check the step by step videos on this page.
- ONE MACARON BAKING MIX FOR TONS OF FILLINGS : Did you know that the flavor comes only form the filling and not the shells? Check our website for recipes of delicious fillings for your home made macarons.
- ONLY NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Almond flour from California - No additives or preservatives - No added flavor (because we don't need to) - Gluten Free - Makes 20 macarons (40 shells)
- CREATED BY AN EXPATRIATE FRENCH CHEF : to bring authentic French flavors in your kitchen
Details: Make your own French macarons! Now you can make the real french macaron easily! French macarons have never been so easy to bake with this baking mix. Follow the instructions in the back of the baking mix and bake amazing French macarons. 20 min prep - 18 min baking Ingredients to add: - 2 egg whites - 1 spoon of granulated sugar No additives. No preservatives. Only natural ingredients Material you will need: Silicone spatula. Plain pastry tip. Pastry bags. Oven plate coated with parchment. Instructions to bake the french macarons with the baking mix: In a medium bowl, pour the egg whites and a pinch of salt. With an electric beater, beat at medium speed. When the whites begin to foam, add the granulated sugar and increase the speed. When you have a glossy texture (3/4 min), add the baking mix. With a spatula, take the dough from the bottom to the top, making ribbons until it is smooth. Preheat your oven to 300 ° F. Use a big oven plate coated with parchment. Garnish a pastry bag with a plain tip and the macarons dough. Make small, regular dots on your plate. Let your macarons rest in a dry room during 15 min. Bake 17 to 19 minutes. Let it cool down completely before unsticking the macaron shells. You can now fill them with chocolate ganache, chocolate spread, strawberry jam, peanut butter, etc. Bon appétit!
Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 5.1 x 2.3 inches