FINOX Stainless Steel Nail Clipper, 8cm
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY - these tools are not cheap Asian imitations. These items are handcrafted by adult artisans in Solingen, Germany.
- HIGH CARBON STAINLESS STEEL - As strong as high carbon steel, as rust-free as stainless. Autoclavable, sterilizable & durable.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Guaranteed against manufacturing defects for life when you buy from Zamberg. Beware imitations sold by other companies!
- FREE LEATHER CASE - A free custom fitted leather case is included for protection when not in use.
- ETHICALLY MADE - Each item is handcrafted in a socially and environmentally responsible facility that refuses to contribute to the growing issues of child or slave labor.
Details: Like the similarly styled larger clipper, this GERmanikure finger nail clipper is crafted from high carbon stainless steel and designed with a Swiss rivet and pin construction method that is nearly indestructible. Ergonomically designed with a gentle curve, this clipper is shaped to maximize the amount of leverage and reduce the amount of pressure needed to clip a nail. The larger 8cm (3.15 inch) length and widened cutting edge is perfect for larger nails, and the extra leverage helps clip nails that are strong. A shorter version of this clipper is available for smaller or narrower nails that dont require additional leverage. - Raw steel is imported from Sweden specifically for use in GERmanikure's FINOX line; no other steel meets the requirements for consistency, hardness and durability. The formulation for high carbon stainless steel is precisely and carefully controlled so that it is just as strong as traditional high carbon steel but also is just as care free and rust resistant as common stainless steel. - The rivet used in each clipper is machined in Switzerland to within a few microns of tolerance and shipped to the factory in Germany where it is inserted completely through the steel of both jaw blades to irrevocably join them in the proper form. When looking for an authentic GERmanikure clipper, check to be sure that the rivet is not merely a design bump with a weld mark nearby. - The GERmanikure clipper handle is not merely hooked into the clipper post like inexpensive drugstore clippers. The handle is permanently attached to the post with a small watchband-style curved pin. - GERmanikure believes in long tool life, healthful living, and good environmental stewardship. Each tool is handcrafted in Solingen, Germany by trained adult artisans in a factory that recycles leftover production waste and filters its wastewater. This item is guaranteed free from unethical workmanship such as child labor.
Sign up for the Depeche-Toi Rewards Program and earn free gift certificates quickly with purchases, liking us on social media, referrals and more!