Emile Henry Made In France HR Modern Classics Square Baking Dish 8 x 8" / 2 Qt, White
Brand: Emile Henry
Color: Sugar White
- MADE IN FRANCE SINCE 1850. Made of all Natural Materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry's HR ceramic (high resistance
- SUPERIOR HEAT RETENTION. Burgundy Clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the table longer.
- RESISTANT AGAINST TEMPERATURE CHANGE. For use in the oven up to 520 Degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: Can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to table.
- DURABLE AND SCRATCH RESISANT. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch and does not craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
Details: Since 1850, Emile Henry has produced in France a large range of high quality ceramic cooking utensils. With a 10 year guarantee, our products are made from natural materials and have been designed and manufactured in France, in Southern Burgundy. Emile Henry unveils Modern Classics, an American inspiration and the first significant launch of an Emile Henry collection since the original pie and lasagna dishes debuted in the early '90s. Modern Classics is a range of cookware and bakeware that has been on the drawing boards for many, many months. It is truly an American collection as the shapes, capacities, and dimensions were developed with an eye toward American foods, style and recipes. All of the shapes have been designed from the ground up to attract the American consumer while preserving the intangible design elements and the performance properties of Emile Henry. Specially designed to fit in mini or microwave ovens, our square baking dish will nevertheless allow you to make 4 good servings. You will appreciate the quality of the Burgundy clay, which, combined with the HR (High Resistance) production process, offers dishes which are resistant to chipping and differences in temperature. All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten years guarantee.
Package Dimensions: 15.4 x 15.4 x 7.2 inches