Emile Henry Made in France 8.5 oz Ramekin (Set of 2), 4" by 2"5', Flour White,114010
Brand: Emile Henry
- MADE IN FRANCE SINCE 1850. Made of all Natural Materials. High-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry's HR ceramic (high resistance
- SUPERIOR HEAT RETENTION. Burgundy Clay has superior even-heat diffusion and heat retention properties; it keeps food hot on the table longer.
- RESISTANT AGAINST TEMPERATURE CHANGE. For use in the oven up to 520 Degrees F. Oven, broiler, and microwave safe: Can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to table.
- DURABLE AND SCRATCH RESISANT. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch and does not craze. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts.
- EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water. 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environment.
Details: Use the right ramekin for the right recipe! For small portions, the size and volume are particularly important so that the recipe is perfectly cooked. The ingredients are cooked evenly, without drying out, thanks to our HR ceramic. Our highly resistant glaze protects your ramekin against scratches and chips, and it can be put in the dishwasher without losing its color. All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten year guarantee.
Package Dimensions: 10.4 x 4.4 x 3.1 inches