Emile Henry, Charcoal Wood Peel and 14.5 inch Round Pizza Stone Set
Brand: Emile Henry
- Made in France since 1850. Made of all natural materials. The pizza stone is made of high-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry proprietary flame technology) while the pizza peel is made in Italy from Beechwood
- Ideal for pizza lovers. The pizza peel is custom fitted to Emile Henry pizza stones for perfect and easy use. The pizza stone is resistant against temperature change - designed for use in ovens - conventional and convection; and can also be used under the broiler, as well as on grills - Gas, Charcoal and natural wood.
- Turns an outdoor BBQ grill in to a pizza oven
- Easy to clean: the pizza stone is dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- 10 year: Our covers any production fault or quality problem with the product when used in a normal domestic environment, and respecting the care and use instructions.
Details: This exclusive packaging is the ideal gift for any home pizza lover. It contains a smooth 14. 5" Diameter Emile Henry pizza stone and a beechwood pizza peel. The Emile Henry pizza stone is an innovative refractory ceramic baking sheet. It allows you to make delicious homemade pizzas with golden and crispy paste. You get the same cooking result as in a traditional pizza oven. For best results, preheat the pizza stone in the oven and then slide your pizza into it using the included custom fitted pizza peel for 10-12 minutes. To cook several pizzas in a row, leave the pizza stone in the oven. And with two large handles, The pizza stone is easily brought from oven to table. It will keep the pizza warm for the entire duration of the meal.
Package Dimensions: 19.8 x 15.2 x 2.0 inches