Emile Henry Appetizer Platter, large, Tapenade
Brand: Emile Henry
- MADE IN FRANCE. Made of all Natural Materials. Made in Marcigny France since 1850 from high-fired Burgundy clay using Emile Henry's proprietary HR ceramic (high resistance)
- Resistant against temperature change. Shock resistant. For use in the oven up to 520 Degree; oven, broiler, and microwave safe: can go directly from freezer or refrigerator, to a hot oven, to Table.
- Durable and scratch resisant. Extremely hard glaze does not scratch. Durable for everyday use. The highly resistant glaze is ideal in the kitchen for making delicious meals and desserts
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- 10 year Guarantee. Our warranty covers any production fault or quality problem with the product when used in a normal domestic environment, and respecting the care and use Instructions.
- 12 x 6 inch
Details: A must-have for hot cocktails. This platter can go directly from the oven to the table. Practical for serving piping hot bites and baked appetizers. Hr ceramic, all- natural glaze, dishwasher and freezer safe.
Package Dimensions: 12.6 x 6.2 x 1.6 inches