Danish Kringle Pair - Pecan & Almond
- GREAT FOR ALL OCCASIONS - This traditional Danish Kringle package is a delicious gift idea! Perfect for birthdays, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter or Mom and Dad's Day.
- ONLY THE FINEST INGREDIENTS - Enjoy 1 Pecan Kringle and 1 Almond Kringle. Our Pecan Kringle is chock-full of chopped fancy Georgia Pecans blended with brown sugar and cinnamon. Also enjoy 1 Almond Kringle with our irresistibly smooth almond filling, great for all ages! Both are topped with our famous smooth and cream icing.
- MADE FRESH AND SHIPPED FAST - Kringle are handmade and baked fresh in our bakery everyday. Each Kringle has 36 flaky layers and measures approx 10.5 x13 inch oval and serves 8-12. Perfect for any party or Kringle freeze great for up to 6 months!
- SAY THANK YOU WITH KRINGLE - Skip the gift basket! There is no better way to say "Thank You" or "I'm thinking of you" than by sending this authentic Danish Kringle gift package from Racine, Wisconsin.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED - Family pride since 1949, all of us here at O&H Danish Bakery are dedicated to quality. We are honored when our customers choose us for their bakery and so we want your danish delight to be perfect down to the very last bite. If for some reason you are not satisfied, simply contact us and we will make it right. Call us old fashioned, but that is exactly the way our parents taught us.
Details: For four generations we have prepared traditional Danish Kringle with the time honored techniques from Old Denmark. This three-day process makes incredibly flaky pastry, perfect for our scratch-made fillings. Our Pecan Kringle is our most popular flavor and is chock-full of fancy Georgia pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon while our Almond Kringle contains an exceptionally smooth and flavorful almond and kernel paste that gives it an irresistible nutty taste. Kringle is best served at room temperature or warmed in the oven. Remove the Kringle from the wax bag, remove plastic sheet and remove from plastic tray. If a warm Kringle is desired, place in a 350 degree oven for 3 1/2 minutes. Kringle can also be warmed in a microwave. When ready to serve, cut Kringle into 1 or 2 inch slices. Then watch for approving looks and gestures. For storage, Kringle freezes well. To thaw, let stand for 6 hours in room temperature or 12 hours in a refrigerator.