Danish Kringle Pair - Cherry & Apple
- GREAT FOR ALL OCCASIONS - This traditional Danish Kringle package is a delicious gift idea! Perfect for birthdays, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter or Mom and Dad's Day.
- ONLY THE FINEST INGREDIENTS - Enjoy one Cherry Kringle filled with perfectly tart and sweet Door County, Wisconsin cherries and one Apple Kringle filled with crisp and juicy Michigan Apples.
- MADE FRESH AND SHIPPED FAST - Kringle are handmade and baked fresh in our bakery everyday. Each Kringle has 36 flaky layers and measures approx 10.5 x13 inch oval and serves 8-12.
- SAY THANK YOU WITH KRINGLE - Skip the gift basket! There is no better way to say "Thank You" or "I'm thinking of you" than by sending this authentic Danish Kringle gift package from Racine, Wisconsin.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED - Family pride since 1949, all of us here at O&H Danish Bakery are dedicated to quality. We are honored when our customers choose us for their bakery and so we want your danish delight to be perfect down to the very last bite. If for some reason you are not satisfied, simply contact us and we will make it right. Call us old fashioned, but that is exactly the way our parents taught us.
Details: For four generations we have prepared traditional Danish Kringle with the time honored techniques from Old Denmark. This three-day process makes incredibly flaky pastry, perfect for our scratch-made fillings. Our Cherry Kringle gets its juicy cherry filling from freshly picked, world renowned Wisconsin Door County cherries. Our scratch-made filling, combined with our delicious flaky pastry and smooth icing, makes this Kringle exceptional and a perfect treat any time of day! Our classic Apple Kringle in our traditional flaky pastry is one of our favorites. We have lightly sprinkled crisp Michigan apples with cinnamon and added a fabulous spiced sauce that makes this Kringle a favorite for everyone! Kringle is best served at room temperature or warmed in the oven. Remove the Kringle from the wax bag, remove plastic sheet and remove from plastic tray. If a warm Kringle is desired, place in a 350 degree oven for 3 1/2 minutes. Kringle can also be warmed in a microwave. When ready to serve, cut Kringle into 1 or 2 inch slices. Then watch for approving looks and gestures. For storage, Kringle freezes well. To thaw, let stand for 6 hours in room temperature or 12 hours in a refrigerator.