CubicFun 3D Puzzle for Adults Kids Notre Dame de Paris France Architecture Model Kits, Gifts for Boys Girls Adults, 128 Pieces
- Bonus National Geographic Booklet Included: Cubicfun innovative product comes with 3D jigsaw and photography booklet. It will take you through Paris’s romance and culture.
- Educational Toys for Children and Adults: This 3d puzzle will take 60-120 mins, need patience and focus on to building. So it’s great for improving children's concentration and creativity and would be a wonderful gift for your children, friends and family.
- Quality Materials: The pre-cut paper and EPS foam board puzzle pieces is precision made to fit perfectly together. They are rigid, durable and easy to be assembled. Don’t need any tools and glue.
- Finished Model Size: 13.98''L*7.09''W*9.45''H, recommend for aged 10-99. After finished the 3d puzzles, it is a nice architecture can be display as art, home decoration or collection.
- Hope our products will bring you more happiness. If there is any issue, just let us know then we will make a satisfying solution special for you.
Details: Cubicfun Bring you to Discover the Charm of Notre Dame de Paris France.
2-in-1 3D Puzzle and Photography Booklet
In the process of assembling Notre Dame de Paris architecture model,
you will learn more about the city and discover its beauty.
Innovative Gift for Birthday and Christmas
It is an educational toy and a fun gift to your friends or family for Birthday or Christmas,
which is helpful for developing the imagination, creativity and hand-eye coordination.
Made of EPS foam boards and easy to assemble. No tools and glue required.
-Follow the instructions on the booklet to build your puzzle. Each puzzle piece is numbered to help you complete the assembly.
-Assemble with patience and carefulness, do not force to interlock any two pieces/components.
-all puzzle pieces have two sides, and can be bended into only one direction,
please makes sure the correct sides of the pieces are faced outward.
-Assemble every section of the model without any tools.
*Follow the instructions on the booklet to build your puzzle. Each puzzle piece is numbered to help you complete the assembly.
*Punching out all the interlocking holes before assembly is adviced.
*To make sure all pieces can be clearly identified, do not pop out all pieces at once,
please detach those pieces you need for each step during the assembly
(as pieces numbers are all printed on the puzzle sheet next to every puzzle pieces).
-3D Puzzle: 128 Pcs
-Instruction x 1
-National Geographic Booklet x 1
Package Dimensions: 11.7 x 8.6 x 2.4 inches