Crepes Mix, Traditional & Authentic French Mix Easy To Prepare Foolproof Cooking Makes 15 Crepes (Crêpes Françaises)
Brand: My French Recipe
- THE AUTHENTIC FRENCH CRÊPE AT HOME : You can make sweet or savory crêpes with this mix and dive into French flavors from you favorite Paris bistro. Enjoy the traditional French pancake on your dessert table!
- OUH LA LA : Easy to prepare: 3 eggs, 1/2 stick of butter & 3 cups of milk and voilà! No Crepe maker or crepes tools needed! Make your crepe in a frying pan and use a whisk and a spatula. No crepe maker / crepe pan or any complicated crepe tools needed! Vegan? No problem: use soy milk or oat milk and flax eggs. (Skip the butter) Keep the same proportions and enjoy, the same great taste!
- ONE CREPE MIX FOR TONS OF IDEAS : You can add chocolate, jam or sugar on your crêpes. Or diced apple sautéed in butter, nuts and honey. But your crepes can also be savory, with ham, cheese and egg for example. Or chicken, pesto and mozzarella. Bon appétit!
- ONLY NATURAL INGREDIENTS - No additives or preservatives - No added flavor (because we don't need to) We use only unbleached and untreated flour from the USA - Makes more than 15 crêpes, sweet or savory!
- CREATED BY AN EXPATRIATE FRENCH CHEF : To bring authentic French flavors in your kitchen. (Made in the USA) All of our packaging have been upgraded to resist shipping. If you are not happy with your purchase get a refund, no questions asked.
Part Number: 0865123000418
Details: Baking mix for authentic & traditional French crêpes. French crêpes have never been so easy to make with this baking mix. Instructions to make the French crêpes. Ingredients for 8 servings - 5 min preparation - 20 min cooking 1 baking mix for crêpes My French Recipe 3 eggs 1/2 stick of butter (4 oz / 113g) 3,5 cups of milk (800 ml) Instructions to bake the French crêpes In a pan, melt the butter with the milk at low heat. Pour the crêpes baking mix into a bowl. Add the eggs and whisk. Pour the milk and melted butter gradually and whisk together until smooth. Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat. Scoop the batter, using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so the batter coats the surface evenly. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side until golden brown on each side. You can add chocolate, jam or sugar on your crêpes. Bon appétit!
Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.1 x 2.1 inches