Creminelli - Italian Artisan Handcrafted Fine Meats, Finocchio Salami, 5.5 Ounce
- INGREDIENTS - Pork, sea salt, natural flavors (celery powder), organic spices, sugars, wine, organic garlic, starter cultures (in collagen casing)
- HANDMADE SALAMI - Creminelli meats are handmade under the supervision of master artisan, Cristiano Creminelli. Cristiano insists on using choice cuts of meat from select breeds, fed with organic white grains, and raised on small family farms
- TRADITION - Cristiano does more than just follow the Creminelli family recipes. He carries on the Creminelli family tradition, part of an Italian tradition passed down from generation to generation. Now, the tradition lives on in America
- ORGANIC SPICES - Organic spices are employed cautiously in the European tradition to complement, and not overwhelm, the flavorful, well-marbled, natural pork
- GROUND RULES - Flavor and texture are our trusted guides when sourcing raw materials. We only use all natural and organic ingredients. We use heritage meats that are humanely raised without antibiotics and with vegetarian fee.
Details: Animals - Our animals are raised in open living conditions, with no antibiotics, and fed a vegetarian diet. People - We are passionate food lovers striving to elevate the lives of our people and the standards of our industry. Craft - Master Artisan Cristiano Creminelli's greatest joy is sharing his craft with people who love great food.
Package Dimensions: 9.0 x 3.0 x 2.0 inches