Comfortable Swim Goggles for Kids ages 2/7 years | BALOO made in Italy by Cressi: quality since 1946
- Cressi is a REAL diving, snorkeling and swimming Italian brand, since 1946.
- Designed for children age around 2 to 7 years old.
- Swim googles made in Italy with premium quality material for a perfect seal and comfort.
- Quick adjustable silicone strap length with easy-to-use buckles.
- Shatterproof lenses and external anti-scratch treatment, UV protection and internal anti-fog treatment.
Details: The Cressi Baloo is the 2016 new mask in the swimming line for kid's age around 2 to 7 years of age. This small size glass mono goggle is designed for children in order to allow any activity, also play, while maintaining excellent watertightness. The reduced skirt of its structure improves stability on the face as well as grip capacity. The mask has flexible frame, watertight fit and easy adjusting buckles that make it the most comfortable and easy to use children's swim mask on the market today. Because the lens is curved, children do not feel claustrophobic. In addition they are shatterproof, have an internal anti-fog treatment and are kid safe. The Baloo mask is the perfect solution for kid's ready to experience the aquatic world. It is perfect for swimming lessons and is the ultimate in aquatic eye protection. Mask has a 100% high quality thermoplastic rubber (TRP) skirt and a silicone rubber split design head strap. The lens is also an anti-scratch design with 100% UV protection from the sun's harmful rays. The Baloo Swim masks comes package in a reusable plastic protective box.