Bürstenhaus Redecker Tampico Fiber/Union Fiber Dog Brush with Waxed Beechwood Handle, 9-1/4-Inches
Color: Tampico Fiber/Union Fiber Dog Brush
- Crafted for cleaning and removing loose fur on your dog; union fiber is wet-resistant
- Brush features bristles on front and back; metal pin bristles on back are great for detangling, while natural fiber bristles are ideal for general brushing
- The waxed beechwood handle will naturally age gracefully over the years
- Made from waxed beechwood, tampico fiber, union fiber, and metal; measures 9-1/4-inches long
- For maintenance, rinse with water; towel blot to remove excess moisture and air dry completely at room temperature; made in Germany
Keep your dog groomed and clean with this expertly crafted brush!
This dog brush is perfect for removing loose fur from your dog. The dual head allows you to brush your dog in more than one way. Measures 9-1/4-inches long.
Union fiber is wet resistant and is used mainly for street-sweeping brooms. The union fiber mixture is ideal for vegetable scrubbing brushes, mops, and scrubbers because of its hardness and resilience. For maintenance, it is recommended to clean with warm water. Hang to air dry with bristles facing down to prevent damage to wooden handle.
The first handcrafted Redecker brushes were produced in 1935. A lot has changed since then. Today, the name Redecker stands as it has for many years for an ideal combination of natural quality, function and design. It lives from the blend of inventiveness, sound craftsmanship and creativity. Redecker brushes are made of domestic woods, bristles, hair, and plant fibers, and have been for decades. Precedence is given to natural, sustainable raw materials.
Sign up for the Depeche-Toi Rewards Program and earn free gift certificates quickly with purchases, liking us on social media, referrals and more!