Bürstenhaus Redecker Goat Hair/Natural Pig Bristle Laptop Brush with Oiled Beechwood Handle, 3-Inches
Color: Oiled Beechwood Laptop Brush
- Great for every day cleaning and care; features hair of the Chinese long-haired goat; specially suited for delicate, smooth surfaces, such as pianos, glass tables, and more
- The dual brush design is perfect for both firm and delicate cleaning of computer screens, keyboards, and telephones
- The beechwood handle is durable and naturally ages gracefully over the years; the foldable joint makes storing this brush hassle-free
- Made from oiled beechwood, natural goat hair, and natural pig bristle; measures 3-inches long
- For maintenance, use lukewarm water and a mild shampoo; towel blot and air dry completely at room temperature; comb out gently using a metal comb and then hang on a hook or lay flat for storage; made in Germany
Keep your computer neat and tidy!
Best for cleaning screens, keyboards and telephones, the Bürstenhaus Redecker Goat Hair/Natural Pig Bristle Laptop Brush is perfectly suited for sensitive and durable surfaces and items. The antistatic properties of goat hair makes this brush essential for all computer owners. The row of strong bristles easily gets between the keys on a computer keyboard or the buttons on a telephone. This brush is also suitable for all other electronic devices. Measures 3-inches long.
The handle of the brush is made of oiled beechwood and complemented by soft goat hair and natural pig bristle. Derived from the Chinese long-haired goat, these bristles are by far the softest material in the Redecker line of brushes. Its ultra supple and dense hair is used in dusting brushes, cosmetic brushes, and even in hairbrushes for babies. Before being strung into the brush head, the goat hair is cleaned, scoured and combed in a multi-stage process. This finishing treatment ensures the utmost quality and optimizes the benefits of goat hair bristles. For maintenance, it is recommended to clean with a mild soap and warm water solution. Hang to air dry with bristles facing down to prevent damage to wooden handle.
The first handcrafted Redecker brushes were produced in 1935. A lot has changed since then. Today, the name Redecker stands as it has for many years for an ideal combination of natural quality, function and design. It lives from the blend of inventiveness, sound craftsmanship and creativity. Redecker brushes are made of domestic woods, bristles, hair, and plant fibers, and have been for decades. Precedence is given to natural, sustainable raw materials.
Sign up for the Depeche-Toi Rewards Program and earn free gift certificates quickly with purchases, liking us on social media, referrals and more!