Bresaola, Air Dried Beef - Approx. 3 lbs
- Best Quality & Premium Taste
- Fine Gourmet Foods for Someone Special
- Ideal Corporate & Holiday Gift
- Overnight Delivery with Ice Packs
- High Standards of Quality Control
Details: Bresaola, Punta D'anca, Unsliced from Bernina. Makers of Bresaola still use age-old meat preparation techniques. This famed meat specialty from the Lombardy region of Italy, where it is typically eaten raw. Despite all its nutritional benefits, the traditional Bresaola is well known as a delicatessen item. Bresaola is salted and air dried meat, made from the tenderloin or fillet. It has a very dark red color, and is simply eaten sliced thinly, with olive oil, lemon juice and black pepper. Approximately 1.8 to 3 lbs. Actual items may differ slightly from pictures shown.