Beard Shampoo and Conditioner Set. The perfect combination for washing your beard 100ml + 100ml of Handmade Product especially made for your beard. MADE IN DENMARK
Brand: Golden Beards Kobenhavn BALM GROOMING OIL
- ★ BEST KIT for your beard, save money buying our bundled shampoo and conditioner they are handmade products, the best and ORGANIC products for your beard.
- ★SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER HISTORY Carshalton Lavender is a not-for-profit community project that manages 3 acres of lavender in Carshalton Beeches, Surrey. This area was once famous as "the lavender capital of the world", and we work to keep the heritage of local lavender alive for current and future generations.
- ★ SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER PROPERTIES Our Shampoo allows you to retain the perks of Lavender, wash your beard with the best Shampoo.
- ★ EASY TO USE Massage into your hair and leave for 2 - 3 minutes before rinsing with clean, warm water. Repeat as required.
- HANDMADE PRODUCTS All Our Products are 100% Handmade and Organic and Vegan FriendlyEvery product is made with love for your and your beard, if you don't feel satisfied we will refund 100% of your purchase price.
Beard Wash Shampoo – 100ml – Our Beard Wash is a beautifully crisp and refreshingly fragrant formula which helps clear build up and maintains tangle free, quantity year-round.Our natural method is rich in Initial Carshalton Lavender helping to gently cleanse hair and provide natural anti-bacterial safety that leaves you dandruff free.
Beard Conditioner – 100ml – Our Beard Conditioner is formulated to tame fly-away beardhair, Original Carshalton Lavender is combined with the rich nourishing oil of Jojoba to protect and strengthen with a natural gloss and shine.The soothing nature of our Original Carshalton Lavender Conditioner is ideal for use after a day in the sun… but most of all it is best enjoyed indulgently with the rich scent of herbaceous Original Carshalton Lavender. Ideal for all beard types, but is naturally useful on dry beards.
Lavender History : Carshalton Lavender is a not-for-profit community project that manages 3 acres of lavender in Carshalton Beeches, Surrey. This area was once famous as “the lavender capital of the world”, and we work to keep the heritage of local lavender alive for current and future generations.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Sodium laureth sulphate, Cocomidopropyl betaine, Cocamide DEA, Glycol Distearate, Cocamide MEA, Laureth-10, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Glycerine (Veg), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Sodium lactate, Citric acid, Sodium chloride, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Limonene* *Occurring naturally In essential oils.
Use:Massage into your hair and leave for 2 – 3 minutes before rinsing with clean, warm water. Repeat as required.
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 3.9 x 2.1 inches