Baci Perugina Bag Classic Dark Chocolate, 5 Ounce
Color: Classic Dark Chocolate
- Baci Perugina 5 oz Bag, fine Italian dark chocolates filled with a chocolate-hazelnut cream center and a whole hazelnut.
- Baci Perugina chocolates are made according to the Italian tradition of excellence in chocolate-making, creating that special combination that gives Baci Perugina its unique flavor.
- The bag contains 10 chocolates. A convenient package, delivering a grand message, wrapped in notes of love.
- Fine chocolate and a tradition of affection makes Baci Perugina a joy to give and a delight to receive.
- Open a Baci, spark an emotion.
Details: In the heart of Italy, lies the lush region of Umbria and the city of Perugia, where you will find Perugina, home of the Perugina Chocolate Masters and the famous factory, a symbol of quality chocolate and tradition for more than a century. Its secret is in the passion with which new flavors and combinations are experimented with every day, creating the highest quality product and irresistible flavors for Baci Perugina, one of the most loved and widely known chocolates around the world. In 1922, Luisa Spagnoli, the creative genius behind Baci Perugina, had the idea to create the confection that we know today by blending chocolate with a ground hazelnut cream, mixing in some chopped hazelnuts, crowning the confection with a whole hazelnut and then covering it in fine precious dark chocolate. Nearly 100 years later, the original recipe and process remains unchanged. The process involves the same expertise and experience from the first day it was made to ensure excellence from the cocoa selection to the careful steps by which the chocolate is made. Even today, each Baci Perugina is personally checked before being wrapped. The proprietary recipe for the unique chocolate results in a flavor and texture that is both intense and velvety and is closely guarded by the masters of the Scuola del Cioccolanti Perugina (Perugina chocolate school).According to legend, the first love note appeared in the 1930s, inspired by Luisa Spagnoli, the founder of Baci Perugina, who would send chocolates wrapped in love notes to her lover, Giovanni Buitoni. Baci Perugina are special not only for their unique recipe, made with natural ingredients and the highest quality raw materials, but for the sentiments of love, written on notes that wrap each chocolate, with beautiful messages of love, friendship and affection.
Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 10.3 x 5.4 inches
Please consider purchasing our cool shipping pack when ordering from April to September to keep this item from melting in transit. Please see our FAQ for our shipping policies on chocolate during these months.