10 Old Coins from UK, England, Great Britain Coins Pound Penny Shilling Pence
Brand: Hobby of Kings
- A LIMITED EDITION. 10 RANDOMLY PICKED COINS FROM THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND. You will receive 10 collectible coins since 1937 from UK. You may receive British coins lot from 1/2 penny to 1 shilling or 50 pence. We try to pick as many different coins, but coins set may have some duplicates.
- PERFECT FOR SMALL INVESTMENT INTO A SMALL PIECES OF HISTORY. These collectible coins are not legal tender, which means that they can't be used as foreign currency. The number of coins from around the world are decreasing and coin value are increasing every year. Don't miss your chance to get real old foreign money and be the intelligent investor!
- NO EXTREMELY WORN COINS FOR YOUR COIN COLLECTION! Please note, foreign coins were circulated for a long time and may have scratches, dirt or damage from oxidation but still in good condition. Mix of old coins may have different denominations, condition of the coins and year may vary. It will only enrich your coin bank, coin holders and coin album.
- THESE FOREIGN COINS COMES IN SEALED AND LABELED BAGS WITH NATIONAL ATTRIBUTES AND DECORATIONS. Good gift idea as coins for kids because it can be used as coins for games. Coin collectors can supplement coin album or coin holders with new coin sets. Good for educational projects to help children learn about other nations or just having the fun of sorting through a pile of world coins.
- ADD TO YOUR COIN COLLECTION OR GIVE AS A SPECIAL GIFT. If you’d like to surprise a friend or relative with a unique gift for birthday, anniversary or wedding – world coins collection could be just the thing.
Details: 10 Genuine coins from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. These collectible coins are not legal tender, which means that they can't be used. Coins are in sealed and labeled packages with national British attributes and decorations. These foreign coins were circulated for a long time and coins may have scratches, dirt or damage from oxidation but still in good condition. You will get a coin collection picked up randomly from 1/2 penny to 1 shilling or 50 pence, since 1937.
Package Dimensions: 3.6 x 3.1 x 0.3 inches