10 Different Coins from Denmark. Old Collectible Danish Money: Ore, Krone
Brand: Hobby of Kings
- ✅ A LIMITED EDITION - 10 DIFFERENT COINS FROM THE KINGDOM OF DENMARK. Original old collectible coins picked randomly since 1973. You will receive Danish coins set from 1 ore to 1 krone.
- ✅ VALUABLE PIECES OF DANISH HISTORY - Our coins collection includes real pieces issued in 1973 and onwards. You’ll love the story and culture carried by these small works of metal art.
- ✅ WORTHY INVESTMENT - We offer foreign coins that are not legal tender. This means there aren’t many circulating, and they’re bound to increase in value. Invest in the past for your future.
- ✅ NO EXTREMELY WORN PIECES - Our old coins for collectors include circulated pieces with the least sign of wear. Please note that the oldest coins may show more scratches and oxidation.
- ✅ TREASURED GIFT ITEMS - This coin collection is packed in specially labeled bags complete with national attributes and decorations. The sealed package makes it an attractive birthday or wedding gift.
Details: 10 DIFFERENT COINS FROM THE KINGDOM OF DENMARK. Old collectible coins were picked randomly since 1973 from these numismatic periods: King Frederick IX and Queen Margrethe II. Each bag may have different combinations of coins. You may receive Danish coins from 1 ore to 1 krone. Danish coins shows crowned monograms of Frederik IX and Margrethe II, the crown of Christian V. This is a limited edition product from the "Hobby of Kings". Only a few coins sets are able to make after sorting many kilograms. Going into circulation for years may have cost them their luster, but it has also given each coin deep historical value. Here are other reasons to invest in these Danish circulated coins: ✅ Valuable and exclusive coin collection ✅ Guaranteed real coins (no fake coins or replicas included in the set) ✅ Perfect relation of price and quality ✅ Sold in a set for added convenience and value for your money
Package Dimensions: 3.8 x 3.1 x 0.2 inches